328 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Paul, MN
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Paul (21)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Paul (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Paul (25)
- St. Paul Accessible Apartments (44)
- St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (125)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (135)
- St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (71)
- St. Paul Apartments with Hardwood Floors (113)
- St. Paul Apartments with Parking (198)
- St. Paul Apartments with Pools (39)
- St. Paul Apartments with Washer-Dryers (89)
- St. Paul Dog Friendly Apartments (164)
- St. Paul Furnished Apartments (13)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (175)
- St. Paul Senior Apartments (2)
- West St. Paul 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Little Canada 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Roseville 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Maplewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- South St. Paul 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Vadnais Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Inver Grove Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- St. Anthony 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Shoreview 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Eagan 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Having trouble with Craigslist St. Paul? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
The twin, specifically the evil twin, the subject of seminal literature from Beowulf to Poe to Wonder Woman. Who hasn't pulled an all-nighter cramming for the big test on Wonder Woman # 175? This amazing segue brings us to the short list of twin cities. Dallas-Fort Worth, Raleigh-Durham, Ulm-Neo-Ulm (Germany), and Minneapolis-St. Paul. Poor second named cities. Has there ever been a wildly popular soap opera named Ft. Worth? A Monty Python sketch about Neo-Ulm. Okay, Durham outshines Raleigh when it comes to awesome baseball movies, but the second named cities are vastly relegated to playing second banana. But then there's St. Paul, Minnesota. Home to the coolest named sports franchise in the country, The Minnesota Wild (and ESPN's onetime pick for the best overall sports venue – The Xcel Energy Center – also cooly named), St. Paul has plenty of cred right there. But add Charlie Brown (creator Charles Schulz grew up in St. Paul and Snoopy first appeared in the St. Paul Pioneer Press) and BOOM, it's on. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in St. Paul provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in St. Paul. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.