2,054 Accessible Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (17)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (18)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (11)
- Apple Valley Accessible Apartments (5)
- Savage Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lakeville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Richfield Accessible Apartments (4)
- Eagan Accessible Apartments (5)
- Prior Lake Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mendota Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shakopee Accessible Apartments (5)
- Eden Prairie Accessible Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Burnsville?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Burnsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Burnsville with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Burnsville. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.