1,167 Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN with Garages
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (24)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (21)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (39)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Garages (12)
- Savage Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lakeville Apartments with Garages (35)
- Richfield Apartments with Garages (13)
- Eagan Apartments with Garages (24)
- Edina Apartments with Garages (34)
- Farmington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Burnsville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Burnsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Burnsville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.