1,436 Short-term Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (21)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (18)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Bloomington Short-term Apartments (9)
- Apple Valley Short-term Apartments (4)
- Savage Short-term Apartments (2)
- Lakeville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Richfield Short-term Apartments (1)
- Eagan Short-term Apartments (5)
- Edina Short-term Apartments (10)
- Shakopee Short-term Apartments (2)
- Eden Prairie Short-term Apartments (12)
- Minneapolis Short-term Apartments (90)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Burnsville?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Burnsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Burnsville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.