111 Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burnsville (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burnsville (7)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burnsville (2)
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (19)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (22)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (15)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burnsville (3)
- Bloomington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Savage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lakeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Richfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Eagan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Edina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Shakopee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Burnsville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Burnsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Burnsville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Burnsville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Burnsville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.