111 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Burnsville, MN
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (18)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (19)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Burnsville (13)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Burnsville (15)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Burnsville (6)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Burnsville (5)
- Bloomington Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Apple Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Savage Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lakeville Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Richfield Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Eagan Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Farmington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Prior Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mendota Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Shakopee Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Burnsville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Burnsville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Burnsville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Burnsville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Burnsville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.