1,730 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burnsville (4)
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (20)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (21)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (14)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Burnsville (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Burnsville (16)
- Bloomington 1 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Apple Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Savage 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lakeville 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Richfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Eagan 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Edina 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Prior Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mendota Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Shakopee 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Burnsville?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Burnsville?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Burnsville offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Burnsville, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.