1,911 Cheap Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (20)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (21)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (14)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Bloomington Cheap Apartments (30)
- Apple Valley Cheap Apartments (9)
- Richfield Cheap Apartments (14)
- Eagan Cheap Apartments (9)
- Edina Cheap Apartments (21)
- Shakopee Cheap Apartments (4)
- Eden Prairie Cheap Apartments (19)
- Minneapolis Cheap Apartments (309)
- St. Louis Park Cheap Apartments (40)
- Hopkins Cheap Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Burnsville?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Burnsville?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Burnsville takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Burnsville by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Burnsville in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Burnsville.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Burnsville. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Burnsville.