937 Apartments for rent in Troy, MI with Balconies
- Troy Accessible Apartments (1)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (14)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Troy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Troy Apartments with Parking (15)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (6)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Troy Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Troy Furnished Apartments (5)
- Troy Luxury Apartments (12)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Clawson Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Troy?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Troy?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Troy?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Troy renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.