672 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Troy, MI
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (9)
- Troy Accessible Apartments (1)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (25)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Troy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Troy Apartments with Parking (26)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (7)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Troy Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Troy Furnished Apartments (5)
- Troy Luxury Apartments (24)
- Clawson Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Royal Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Rochester Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Berkley Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bloomfield Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rochester Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Troy?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Troy?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Troy?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Troy should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Troy may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Troy. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.