910 Short-term Apartments for rent in Troy, MI
- Troy Accessible Apartments (1)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (24)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Troy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Troy Apartments with Parking (26)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (9)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Troy Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Troy Furnished Apartments (6)
- Troy Luxury Apartments (25)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Royal Oak Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rochester Hills Short-term Apartments (2)
- Madison Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rochester Short-term Apartments (1)
- Sterling Heights Short-term Apartments (2)
- Oak Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Auburn Hills Short-term Apartments (3)
- Warren Short-term Apartments (3)
- Southfield Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Troy?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Troy?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Troy?
Finding a short-term apartment in Troy takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.