114 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Troy, MI
- Troy Accessible Apartments (2)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (23)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Troy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Troy Apartments with Parking (31)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (15)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Troy Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Troy Furnished Apartments (7)
- Troy Luxury Apartments (40)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Royal Oak Cheap Apartments (12)
- Rochester Hills Cheap Apartments (4)
- Madison Heights Cheap Apartments (4)
- Sterling Heights Cheap Apartments (10)
- Ferndale Cheap Apartments (13)
- Auburn Hills Cheap Apartments (1)
- Warren Cheap Apartments (19)
- Southfield Cheap Apartments (20)
- Pontiac Cheap Apartments (5)
- Detroit Cheap Apartments (116)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Troy?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Troy?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Troy?
Finding cheap apartments in Troy takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Troy by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Troy in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Troy.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Troy. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Troy.