655 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Troy, MI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Troy (5)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (5)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (8)
- Troy Accessible Apartments (1)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (18)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Troy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Troy Apartments with Parking (21)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (8)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Troy Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Troy Furnished Apartments (6)
- Troy Luxury Apartments (23)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Royal Oak 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Birmingham 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Rochester Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Madison Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Berkley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bloomfield Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sterling Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Oak Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ferndale 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Hazel Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Troy?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Troy offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Troy, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.