197 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bel Air South, MD
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bel Air South (6)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Parking (7)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Pools (6)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Bel Air South Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bel Air South Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bel Air South (4)
- Bel Air 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riverside 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Edgewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Joppatowne 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Aberdeen 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- White Marsh 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Perry Hall 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Middle River 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Havre de Grace 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rossville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
"Now this is the story about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air." - Will Smith, "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
OK, so Will Smith was singing about a different Bel Air out in California, but there's no reason you can't be the Fresh Prince of Bel Air South, Maryland, right? Of course, they are entirely different communities. The Maryland incarnation is an unincorporated area in Harford County, Maryland, on the northeast side of Baltimore. It's just south of the city of Bel Air - the county seat - which is, incidentally, just south of Bel Air North. It all makes sense when you see it on a map. It's bisected north to south by Highway 24, also called the Veterans Memorial Highway, which is a major commuter route. The area is a mix of master-planned communities, tree-lined suburban streets with established homes, and relatively new tract developments. It's an outer suburb of the greater Baltimore metropolitan area and is bordered on the south side by I-95, with easy access to the entire Eastern Seaboard. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Bel Air South provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Bel Air South. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.