775 Apartments for rent in Bel Air South, MD with Pools
- Bel Air South Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Parking (8)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Bel Air South Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bel Air South Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bel Air Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bel Air North Apartments with Pools (1)
- Riverside Apartments with Pools (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Aberdeen Apartments with Pools (4)
- White Marsh Apartments with Pools (2)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Pools (3)
- Middle River Apartments with Pools (5)
- Rossville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Carney Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bel Air South?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bel Air South?
"Now this is the story about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air." - Will Smith, "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
OK, so Will Smith was singing about a different Bel Air out in California, but there's no reason you can't be the Fresh Prince of Bel Air South, Maryland, right? Of course, they are entirely different communities. The Maryland incarnation is an unincorporated area in Harford County, Maryland, on the northeast side of Baltimore. It's just south of the city of Bel Air - the county seat - which is, incidentally, just south of Bel Air North. It all makes sense when you see it on a map. It's bisected north to south by Highway 24, also called the Veterans Memorial Highway, which is a major commuter route. The area is a mix of master-planned communities, tree-lined suburban streets with established homes, and relatively new tract developments. It's an outer suburb of the greater Baltimore metropolitan area and is bordered on the south side by I-95, with easy access to the entire Eastern Seaboard. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bel Air South means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bel Air South could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.