172 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bel Air South, MD
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bel Air South (4)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Parking (6)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Pools (7)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bel Air South Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bel Air South Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bel Air South (5)
- Riverside 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Edgewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Joppatowne 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Aberdeen 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- White Marsh 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Perry Hall 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Middle River 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rossville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Carney 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Essex 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Bel Air South?
"Now this is the story about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air." - Will Smith, "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
OK, so Will Smith was singing about a different Bel Air out in California, but there's no reason you can't be the Fresh Prince of Bel Air South, Maryland, right? Of course, they are entirely different communities. The Maryland incarnation is an unincorporated area in Harford County, Maryland, on the northeast side of Baltimore. It's just south of the city of Bel Air - the county seat - which is, incidentally, just south of Bel Air North. It all makes sense when you see it on a map. It's bisected north to south by Highway 24, also called the Veterans Memorial Highway, which is a major commuter route. The area is a mix of master-planned communities, tree-lined suburban streets with established homes, and relatively new tract developments. It's an outer suburb of the greater Baltimore metropolitan area and is bordered on the south side by I-95, with easy access to the entire Eastern Seaboard. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Bel Air South offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Bel Air South, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.