429 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Bel Air South, MD
- Bel Air South Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Parking (6)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Pools (6)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Bel Air South Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bel Air South (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bel Air South (5)
- Bel Air Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Riverside Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Joppatowne Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Aberdeen Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- White Marsh Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Perry Hall Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Middle River Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Carney Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Essex Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Bel Air South?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Bel Air South?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Bel Air South?
"Now this is the story about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air." - Will Smith, "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
OK, so Will Smith was singing about a different Bel Air out in California, but there's no reason you can't be the Fresh Prince of Bel Air South, Maryland, right? Of course, they are entirely different communities. The Maryland incarnation is an unincorporated area in Harford County, Maryland, on the northeast side of Baltimore. It's just south of the city of Bel Air - the county seat - which is, incidentally, just south of Bel Air North. It all makes sense when you see it on a map. It's bisected north to south by Highway 24, also called the Veterans Memorial Highway, which is a major commuter route. The area is a mix of master-planned communities, tree-lined suburban streets with established homes, and relatively new tract developments. It's an outer suburb of the greater Baltimore metropolitan area and is bordered on the south side by I-95, with easy access to the entire Eastern Seaboard. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Bel Air South should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Bel Air South may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Bel Air South. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.