1,361 Apartments for rent in Louisville, KY with Pools
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (41)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (120)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (67)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (69)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (105)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (132)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (93)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (201)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (20)
- Louisville Luxury Apartments (191)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (201)
- Shively Apartments with Pools (6)
- Clarksville Apartments with Pools (3)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Pools (4)
- New Albany Apartments with Pools (3)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Northfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hurstbourne Acres Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lyndon Apartments with Pools (2)
- Jeffersontown Apartments with Pools (2)
- Prospect Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Louisville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Louisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Louisville?
"Louisville, Louisville / I'm wanna trade in Friday nights / For a piece of your heart / Me and you and burbon beating / Down in Echo Park." (-Damnwells, "Louisville")
Is the proper pronunciation “Looavuhl” and not “Looeesville”? Absolutely. But our “Possibility City” – Louisville, Kentucky’s slightly cheesy, but loving nickname – has so much more than that, including parks, recently laid out street bike lanes, and oh, that whole Derby thing. Time to take a gander into the apartments that make up the neighborhoods that make up this top 100 metro city to see which fits you to a T! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Louisville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Louisville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.