124 Apartments for Rent Near University of Louisville
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (30)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (121)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (52)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (52)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (74)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (107)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (58)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (88)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (248)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (28)
- Louisville Luxury Apartments (198)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (248)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Shively, KY Apartments (5)
- Clarksville, IN Apartments (6)
- St. Matthews, KY Apartments (9)
- New Albany, IN Apartments (11)
- Jeffersonville, IN Apartments (24)
- Northfield, KY Apartments (1)
- Graymoor-Devondale, KY Apartments (1)
- Lyndon, KY Apartments (3)
- Jeffersontown, KY Apartments (11)
- Prospect, KY Apartments (1)
- Sellersburg, IN Apartments (2)
- Middletown, KY Apartments (5)
- Shepherdsville, KY Apartments (6)
- Simpsonville, KY Apartments (3)
- Radcliff, KY Apartments (21)
- Scottsburg, IN Apartments (1)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of Louisville?
The average rent for an apartment near University of Louisville is $1,230.