252 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Louisville, KY
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (30)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (106)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (45)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (55)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (81)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (100)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (62)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (73)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (232)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (18)
- Louisville Luxury Apartments (196)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (70)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (108)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Louisville (96)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Louisville (17)
- Shively Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Clarksville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- St. Matthews Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- New Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Jeffersonville Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Northfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Graymoor-Devondale Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lyndon Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Jeffersontown Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Prospect Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Louisville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Louisville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Louisville?
"Louisville, Louisville / I'm wanna trade in Friday nights / For a piece of your heart / Me and you and burbon beating / Down in Echo Park." (-Damnwells, "Louisville")
Is the proper pronunciation “Looavuhl” and not “Looeesville”? Absolutely. But our “Possibility City” – Louisville, Kentucky’s slightly cheesy, but loving nickname – has so much more than that, including parks, recently laid out street bike lanes, and oh, that whole Derby thing. Time to take a gander into the apartments that make up the neighborhoods that make up this top 100 metro city to see which fits you to a T! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Louisville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Louisville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Louisville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.