1,001 Apartments for rent in Louisville, KY with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (39)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (117)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (63)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (94)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (125)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (58)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (79)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (200)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (17)
- Louisville Luxury Apartments (213)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (202)
- Shively Apartments with Garages (3)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Albany Apartments with Garages (4)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lyndon Apartments with Garages (2)
- Jeffersontown Apartments with Garages (6)
- Prospect Apartments with Garages (1)
- Charlestown Apartments with Garages (1)
- Shepherdsville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mount Washington Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Louisville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Louisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Louisville?
"Louisville, Louisville / I'm wanna trade in Friday nights / For a piece of your heart / Me and you and burbon beating / Down in Echo Park." (-Damnwells, "Louisville")
Is the proper pronunciation “Looavuhl” and not “Looeesville”? Absolutely. But our “Possibility City” – Louisville, Kentucky’s slightly cheesy, but loving nickname – has so much more than that, including parks, recently laid out street bike lanes, and oh, that whole Derby thing. Time to take a gander into the apartments that make up the neighborhoods that make up this top 100 metro city to see which fits you to a T! See more
Louisville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.