1,534 Apartments for rent in Louisville, KY with Gyms
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (43)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (132)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (65)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (111)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (138)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (97)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (97)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (211)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (21)
- Louisville Luxury Apartments (214)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (210)
- Clarksville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- St. Matthews Apartments with Gyms (3)
- New Albany Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Jeffersonville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Northfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Graymoor-Devondale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lyndon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Jeffersontown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Prospect Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hillview Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Louisville?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Louisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Louisville?
"Louisville, Louisville / I'm wanna trade in Friday nights / For a piece of your heart / Me and you and burbon beating / Down in Echo Park." (-Damnwells, "Louisville")
Is the proper pronunciation “Looavuhl” and not “Looeesville”? Absolutely. But our “Possibility City” – Louisville, Kentucky’s slightly cheesy, but loving nickname – has so much more than that, including parks, recently laid out street bike lanes, and oh, that whole Derby thing. Time to take a gander into the apartments that make up the neighborhoods that make up this top 100 metro city to see which fits you to a T! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Louisville renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.