56 Studio Apartments for rent in Louisville, KY
- Louisville Accessible Apartments (42)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (111)
- Louisville Apartments with Garages (60)
- Louisville Apartments with Gyms (69)
- Louisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (111)
- Louisville Apartments with Parking (135)
- Louisville Apartments with Pools (81)
- Louisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (86)
- Louisville Dog Friendly Apartments (178)
- Louisville Furnished Apartments (15)
- Louisville Luxury Apartments (169)
- Louisville Pet Friendly Apartments (178)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Louisville (17)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Louisville (22)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Louisville (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Louisville?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Louisville?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Louisville?
"Louisville, Louisville / I'm wanna trade in Friday nights / For a piece of your heart / Me and you and burbon beating / Down in Echo Park." (-Damnwells, "Louisville")
Is the proper pronunciation “Looavuhl” and not “Looeesville”? Absolutely. But our “Possibility City” – Louisville, Kentucky’s slightly cheesy, but loving nickname – has so much more than that, including parks, recently laid out street bike lanes, and oh, that whole Derby thing. Time to take a gander into the apartments that make up the neighborhoods that make up this top 100 metro city to see which fits you to a T! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Louisville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Louisville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.