1,535 Apartments for rent in Morton Grove, IL with Garages
- Morton Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Parking (3)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Morton Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Morton Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Skokie Apartments with Garages (6)
- Glenview Apartments with Garages (4)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Garages (6)
- Wilmette Apartments with Garages (3)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Winnetka Apartments with Garages (1)
- Evanston Apartments with Garages (24)
- Northbrook Apartments with Garages (8)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Garages (6)
- Schiller Park Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Morton Grove?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Morton Grove?
With 20 percent of Morton Grove's land owned by the Cook County Forest Preserve District and set aside for recreation, there's no shortage of places to play in this Illinois town.
This town made headlines when it became the first in the United States to prohibit handguns in 1981 (Morton Grove residents take their sense of serenity seriously!). The ban was lifted in 2008, when the village board voted 5-1 repeal it. Other than the handgun hubbub, life in this suburban town is fairly quiet. Nestled smack in the middle of I-94 and I-294, northeast of Chicago, this village is the perfect home for urbanites who can't stay away from the allure of big-city lights, yet can't let go of the sedateness of the suburbs. This village may fade in the background of its more flamboyant, big-city neighbor; but being just eight miles away from O'Hare Airport and 13 miles away from the Loop, burbs such as this provide a way to live near the city hustle-and-bustle without having to be in it constantly.
If you enjoy the convenience of proximity to a major city coupled with the tranquility of a relaxed neighborhood, it's time to hunt for an apartment to rent in Morton Grove. See more
Morton Grove apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.