360 Apartments for rent in Oak Park, IL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oak Park Accessible Apartments (5)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Oak Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Oak Park Apartments with Parking (22)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Oak Park Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Oak Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- River Forest Apartments with Garages (3)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Cicero Apartments with Garages (2)
- Maywood Apartments with Garages (1)
- River Grove Apartments with Garages (1)
- Riverside Apartments with Garages (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brookfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Chicago Apartments with Garages (778)
- La Grange Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Oak Park?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Oak Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oak Park?
The list of notable residents from Oak Park is impressive by anyone's standards. On that list are two of the worlds great legends: Frank Lloyd Wright and Ernest Hemingway.
Do you want to live in a town that has less than 53,000 people? Not enough? What if it's friendly and welcoming, close to a major city and a strong history of culture and refinement? If so then Oak Park is an outstanding choice. With a reputation for being a city where the population reads like a Who's Who guide, this city has all of the benefits of city life without the hassles. You will find places like the Frank Lloyd Wright house and botanical gardens that will impress visitors as well as outstanding local bars and restaurants to impress yourself.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oak Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Oak Park apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.