382 Apartments for rent in Stone Mountain, GA with Balconies
- Stone Mountain Accessible Apartments (2)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Garages (3)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Parking (7)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Pools (8)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Stone Mountain Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Stone Mountain Luxury Apartments (14)
- Stone Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Clarkston Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Redan Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Tucker Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Scottdale Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lilburn Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lithonia Apartments with Balconies (7)
- North Decatur Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Decatur Apartments with Balconies (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Stone Mountain?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Stone Mountain?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stone Mountain?
"Let freedom ring, from the Stone Mountain of Georgia ..."-- Martin Luther King, Jr., "I Have a Dream," Aug. 28, 1963
From a granite quarry to a tourism destination, the city of Stone Mountain, GA, has benefited from its proximity to Stone Mountain since the town was incorporated in 1839. Originally known as New Gibraltar -- also a reference to the nearby land formation that lays claim to being the largest exposed granite dome in North America -- the Georgia state legislature changed its name in 1847. Today, this town of just less than 6,000 is a rock-solid choice for a new place to call home. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Stone Mountain renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.