988 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Stone Mountain, GA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stone Mountain (1)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Stone Mountain (1)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Stone Mountain (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Stone Mountain (3)
- Stone Mountain Accessible Apartments (3)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Garages (4)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Parking (9)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Pools (8)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Stone Mountain Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Stone Mountain Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stone Mountain Luxury Apartments (14)
- Stone Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Clarkston 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Tucker 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Scottdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lilburn 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Belvedere Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lithonia 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- North Decatur 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Decatur 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Norcross 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Doraville 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Stone Mountain?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Stone Mountain?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Stone Mountain?
"Let freedom ring, from the Stone Mountain of Georgia ..."-- Martin Luther King, Jr., "I Have a Dream," Aug. 28, 1963
From a granite quarry to a tourism destination, the city of Stone Mountain, GA, has benefited from its proximity to Stone Mountain since the town was incorporated in 1839. Originally known as New Gibraltar -- also a reference to the nearby land formation that lays claim to being the largest exposed granite dome in North America -- the Georgia state legislature changed its name in 1847. Today, this town of just less than 6,000 is a rock-solid choice for a new place to call home. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Stone Mountain offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Stone Mountain, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.