1,785 Apartments for rent in Roswell, GA with Hardwood Floors
- Roswell Accessible Apartments (8)
- Roswell Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Roswell Apartments with Garages (32)
- Roswell Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Roswell Apartments with Parking (49)
- Roswell Apartments with Pools (34)
- Roswell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Roswell Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Roswell Furnished Apartments (2)
- Roswell Luxury Apartments (58)
- Roswell Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Doraville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Chamblee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Woodstock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Roswell?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Roswell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roswell?
“There is so much highway construction in Atlanta, motorists have to wear hard hats. Rather than face another day in Atlanta traffic, a lot of people simply die to avoid it.” (-Lewis Grizzard)
Grizzard was onto something when he lamented Atlanta traffic in his typical Georgia humor style--that might explain why wealthy and comfortable suburbs like Roswell have popped up all around the big city, giving traffic-tired Georgians a refuge from the exhaust and horns. Roswell comes in as the eighth biggest city in the state, with a population of 88,000 residents. The winters are very mild and the summers are warm, averaging in the high 80s. With the median age at 36.9 years of age, and a notably low crime rate, beautiful neighborhoods, and great schools, it's an ideal place for young professionals and new families. In fact, in 2010, CNN ranked the city number 76 in the top 100 places to live in America. Maybe because of that, housing comes at a hefty price. But if you have the time and money to find a spot in Roswell, it's worth the expense.
Having trouble with Craigslist Roswell? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Roswell renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.