461 Studio Apartments for rent in Marietta, GA
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Marietta (2)
- Marietta Accessible Apartments (22)
- Marietta Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Marietta Apartments with Garages (15)
- Marietta Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Marietta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Marietta Apartments with Parking (51)
- Marietta Apartments with Pools (40)
- Marietta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Marietta Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Marietta Furnished Apartments (2)
- Marietta Luxury Apartments (65)
- Marietta Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Marietta (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Marietta (2)
- Smyrna Studio Apartments (4)
- Sandy Springs Studio Apartments (4)
- Brookhaven Studio Apartments (2)
- Atlanta Studio Apartments (99)
- North Atlanta Studio Apartments (2)
- Dunwoody Studio Apartments (1)
- Chamblee Studio Apartments (2)
- North Decatur Studio Apartments (1)
- Alpharetta Studio Apartments (1)
- Decatur Studio Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Marietta?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Marietta?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Marietta?
A metropolitan area with suburban tendencies, Marietta is the typical middle sister city, if you will. But not in the annoying Jan Brady way. Nestled between glam little sister, Atlanta and more settled older sister, Alpharetta, Marietta is a fabulous combo of the two. Bubbling with southern charm, a deep sense of pride and a sort of urban attitude, Marietta is a diverse area full of people from all walks of life, backgrounds and religions (in fact, there are over 150 places of worship here). Mi...
Of course, it wouldn’t be a truly exciting southern town without a bit of history (Civil War battlefields), mystique (the city inspired Gone With the Wind), excitement (theme parks) and college students (Embry Riddle and Southern Polytechnic). The outdoor spaces (parks and green ways) and amazing shopping are just added bonuses. Humid climate.
Moving to and living in Marietta is about wanting the best of all worlds. It is about embracing four very distinct, very different seasons (holy, hot summers Batman!), waving at your neighbors (howdy, y’all) and learning to love the local Marietta landmark aka the big chicken off of U.S. 41.
Got all that? Good. Now, let’s find you a place to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Marietta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Marietta living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Marietta during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.