3,836 Accessible Apartments for rent in Marietta, GA
- Marietta Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Marietta Apartments with Garages (14)
- Marietta Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Marietta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Marietta Apartments with Parking (53)
- Marietta Apartments with Pools (42)
- Marietta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Marietta Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Marietta Furnished Apartments (3)
- Marietta Luxury Apartments (64)
- Marietta Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Smyrna Accessible Apartments (10)
- Kennesaw Accessible Apartments (6)
- Vinings Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mableton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Woodstock Accessible Apartments (2)
- Acworth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Austell Accessible Apartments (3)
- Sandy Springs Accessible Apartments (18)
- Lithia Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Roswell Accessible Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Marietta?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Marietta?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Marietta?
A metropolitan area with suburban tendencies, Marietta is the typical middle sister city, if you will. But not in the annoying Jan Brady way. Nestled between glam little sister, Atlanta and more settled older sister, Alpharetta, Marietta is a fabulous combo of the two. Bubbling with southern charm, a deep sense of pride and a sort of urban attitude, Marietta is a diverse area full of people from all walks of life, backgrounds and religions (in fact, there are over 150 places of worship here). Mi...
Of course, it wouldn’t be a truly exciting southern town without a bit of history (Civil War battlefields), mystique (the city inspired Gone With the Wind), excitement (theme parks) and college students (Embry Riddle and Southern Polytechnic). The outdoor spaces (parks and green ways) and amazing shopping are just added bonuses. Humid climate.
Moving to and living in Marietta is about wanting the best of all worlds. It is about embracing four very distinct, very different seasons (holy, hot summers Batman!), waving at your neighbors (howdy, y’all) and learning to love the local Marietta landmark aka the big chicken off of U.S. 41.
Got all that? Good. Now, let’s find you a place to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Marietta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Marietta with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Marietta. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.