102 Condos for rent in Dunwoody, GA
- Dunwoody Accessible Apartments (6)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Garages (13)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Parking (19)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Pools (17)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Dunwoody Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Dunwoody Furnished Apartments (3)
- Dunwoody Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Sandy Springs Condos for Rent (15)
- Chamblee Condos for Rent (3)
- Brookhaven Condos for Rent (7)
- Roswell Condos for Rent (5)
- North Druid Hills Condos for Rent (4)
- Tucker Condos for Rent (1)
- Alpharetta Condos for Rent (1)
- North Decatur Condos for Rent (2)
- Johns Creek Condos for Rent (4)
- Druid Hills Condos for Rent (1)
"Oh, Atlanta, I hear you calling. Im going back to you one fine day. No need to worry. There aint no hurry [...]" ("Oh, Atlanta" by Alison Krauss_) _If you live in Dunwoody, Georgia, you can easily go back to Atlanta one fine day because it is only 17 miles from the major metropolitan area.
Dunwoody is an upscale community with an upscale Perimeter Mall and an upscale Perimeter Center business district. It is filled with Fortune 500 companies, executives, attorneys, shoppers and cappuccino sippers. Everyone knows that executives don’t like anyone bossing them around because they are the bosses, so the residents voted to form a city in 2008. How neat is that? Now they can boss themselves around. With a well-groomed population of slightly more than 42,000, Dunwoody hums with the sound of expensive cars, bouncing tennis balls and swiped gold cards. It does make a nod to the great outdoors with the Dunwoody Nature Center, and there is an active arts and cultural community, including the North DeKalb Cultural Center. It hosts the Stage Door Players and offers various arts classes to the talented or the bored.
Having trouble with Craigslist Dunwoody? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Dunwoody is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Dunwoody may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Dunwoody that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.