5,187 Short-term Apartments for rent in Dunwoody, GA
- Dunwoody Accessible Apartments (7)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Garages (10)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Parking (16)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Pools (12)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Dunwoody Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Dunwoody Furnished Apartments (1)
- Dunwoody Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Doraville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Sandy Springs Short-term Apartments (24)
- Chamblee Short-term Apartments (5)
- Brookhaven Short-term Apartments (5)
- Peachtree Corners Short-term Apartments (5)
- Roswell Short-term Apartments (13)
- Norcross Short-term Apartments (8)
- North Druid Hills Short-term Apartments (2)
- Tucker Short-term Apartments (3)
- Alpharetta Short-term Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Dunwoody?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Dunwoody?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dunwoody?
"Oh, Atlanta, I hear you calling. Im going back to you one fine day. No need to worry. There aint no hurry [...]" ("Oh, Atlanta" by Alison Krauss_) _If you live in Dunwoody, Georgia, you can easily go back to Atlanta one fine day because it is only 17 miles from the major metropolitan area.
Dunwoody is an upscale community with an upscale Perimeter Mall and an upscale Perimeter Center business district. It is filled with Fortune 500 companies, executives, attorneys, shoppers and cappuccino sippers. Everyone knows that executives don’t like anyone bossing them around because they are the bosses, so the residents voted to form a city in 2008. How neat is that? Now they can boss themselves around. With a well-groomed population of slightly more than 42,000, Dunwoody hums with the sound of expensive cars, bouncing tennis balls and swiped gold cards. It does make a nod to the great outdoors with the Dunwoody Nature Center, and there is an active arts and cultural community, including the North DeKalb Cultural Center. It hosts the Stage Door Players and offers various arts classes to the talented or the bored.
Having trouble with Craigslist Dunwoody? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Dunwoody takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.