3,150 Apartments for rent in Dunwoody, GA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dunwoody (7)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dunwoody (8)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dunwoody (4)
- Dunwoody Accessible Apartments (7)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Garages (17)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Parking (24)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Pools (15)
- Dunwoody Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Dunwoody Furnished Apartments (1)
- Dunwoody Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dunwoody (1)
- Doraville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (54)
- Chamblee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Roswell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Norcross Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Tucker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Dunwoody?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Dunwoody?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dunwoody?
"Oh, Atlanta, I hear you calling. Im going back to you one fine day. No need to worry. There aint no hurry [...]" ("Oh, Atlanta" by Alison Krauss_) _If you live in Dunwoody, Georgia, you can easily go back to Atlanta one fine day because it is only 17 miles from the major metropolitan area.
Dunwoody is an upscale community with an upscale Perimeter Mall and an upscale Perimeter Center business district. It is filled with Fortune 500 companies, executives, attorneys, shoppers and cappuccino sippers. Everyone knows that executives don’t like anyone bossing them around because they are the bosses, so the residents voted to form a city in 2008. How neat is that? Now they can boss themselves around. With a well-groomed population of slightly more than 42,000, Dunwoody hums with the sound of expensive cars, bouncing tennis balls and swiped gold cards. It does make a nod to the great outdoors with the Dunwoody Nature Center, and there is an active arts and cultural community, including the North DeKalb Cultural Center. It hosts the Stage Door Players and offers various arts classes to the talented or the bored.
Having trouble with Craigslist Dunwoody? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dunwoody offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Dunwoody. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dunwoody can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.