136 Apartments in Atlanta
- Atlanta Accessible Apartments (183)
- Atlanta Apartments with Balconies (613)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (324)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (370)
- Atlanta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (443)
- Atlanta Apartments with Parking (681)
- Atlanta Apartments with Pools (395)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (559)
- Atlanta Dog Friendly Apartments (551)
- Atlanta Furnished Apartments (123)
- Atlanta Luxury Apartments (742)
- Atlanta Pet Friendly Apartments (557)
- Druid Hills Condos for Rent (1)
- East Point Condos for Rent (1)
- North Druid Hills Condos for Rent (1)
- Smyrna Condos for Rent (6)
- North Decatur Condos for Rent (3)
- Brookhaven Condos for Rent (8)
- Scottdale Condos for Rent (1)
- Chamblee Condos for Rent (2)
- Sandy Springs Condos for Rent (9)
- Tucker Condos for Rent (1)
Oh, Atlanta - I hear you calling. I'm coming back to you one fine day. No need to worry, there ain't no hurry 'cause I'm on my way back to Georgia." (Allison Krauss - "Oh Atlanta")
It happens all the time. You're at a cocktail party. Granny Smith appletini in one hand, Crab Louie with hydroponic chive in mini puff pastry in the other. While musing about summers in the Hamptons, the tennis cad injects a social trump card with a devilish aphorism extolling the virtues of winter sailing in Catalina. And just like that, it's on. The East Coast - West Coast rivalry. A virulent, zealous, hopeless fight. That's why people like Atlanta. New York has the potency of Wall Street, L.A. has the glitterati of Hollywood. That's why people like Atlanta. Let Wall Street have its base of operations for entitled billionaires - I'm just a good ol’ hard working Josephine after all. Let Hollywood be the nerve center of flashbulbs and red carpets - I don't need daily affirmation to feel like a star. That's why I like Atlanta... headquarters to Coca Cola, Home Depot, and Cartoon Network... now that's what speaks to me!
Having trouble with Craigslist Atlanta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Atlanta is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Atlanta may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Atlanta that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.