2,792 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Brookhaven, GA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brookhaven (8)
- Brookhaven Accessible Apartments (6)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Garages (30)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Parking (51)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Pools (20)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Brookhaven Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Brookhaven Furnished Apartments (14)
- Brookhaven Luxury Apartments (2)
- Brookhaven Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Brookhaven (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Brookhaven (8)
- Chamblee 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- North Druid Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Doraville 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Dunwoody 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Sandy Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- North Decatur 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Druid Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Scottdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Decatur 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Tucker 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Brookhaven?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Brookhaven?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Brookhaven?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Brookhaven offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Brookhaven, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.