1,062 Apartments for rent in Alpharetta, GA with Hardwood Floors
- Alpharetta Accessible Apartments (14)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Garages (40)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Parking (54)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Pools (43)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Alpharetta Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Alpharetta Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alpharetta Luxury Apartments (65)
- Alpharetta Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Roswell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Duluth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Norcross Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Doraville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Chamblee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Alpharetta?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Alpharetta?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alpharetta?
Having trouble with Craigslist Alpharetta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Hello, there, Georgia peaches, and welcome to the virtual one-stop shop for your Alpharetta apartment hunting escapades! Situated in the northern Atlanta suburbs at the feet of the majestic North Georgia Mountains and along the shores of the Chattahoochee River, Alpharetta is arguably the most scenic, affluent, and coveted suburb in all of “Hotlanta.” Interested in joining the nearly 58,000 proud peeps who call the city home? Of course you are! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because hooking people up with the dwellings of their dreams is what we do best (actually, it’s all we do!). But before we scour the listings for your future homestead, let’s take a moment to cover the basics about what life is really like in “Awesome Alpharetta …” See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Alpharetta renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.