792 Apartments for rent in Alpharetta, GA with Garages
- Alpharetta Accessible Apartments (13)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Parking (54)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Pools (43)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Alpharetta Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Alpharetta Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alpharetta Luxury Apartments (66)
- Alpharetta Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (18)
- Johns Creek Apartments with Garages (21)
- Roswell Apartments with Garages (30)
- Peachtree Corners Apartments with Garages (7)
- Dunwoody Apartments with Garages (14)
- Duluth Apartments with Garages (19)
- Norcross Apartments with Garages (7)
- Doraville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Garages (42)
- Chamblee Apartments with Garages (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Alpharetta?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Alpharetta?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alpharetta?
Having trouble with Craigslist Alpharetta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Hello, there, Georgia peaches, and welcome to the virtual one-stop shop for your Alpharetta apartment hunting escapades! Situated in the northern Atlanta suburbs at the feet of the majestic North Georgia Mountains and along the shores of the Chattahoochee River, Alpharetta is arguably the most scenic, affluent, and coveted suburb in all of “Hotlanta.” Interested in joining the nearly 58,000 proud peeps who call the city home? Of course you are! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because hooking people up with the dwellings of their dreams is what we do best (actually, it’s all we do!). But before we scour the listings for your future homestead, let’s take a moment to cover the basics about what life is really like in “Awesome Alpharetta …” See more
Alpharetta apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.