1,003 Cheap Apartments for rent in Alpharetta, GA
- Alpharetta Accessible Apartments (14)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Garages (39)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Parking (53)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Pools (41)
- Alpharetta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Alpharetta Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Alpharetta Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alpharetta Luxury Apartments (64)
- Alpharetta Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Milton Cheap Apartments (1)
- Johns Creek Cheap Apartments (1)
- Roswell Cheap Apartments (4)
- Peachtree Corners Cheap Apartments (8)
- Dunwoody Cheap Apartments (12)
- Duluth Cheap Apartments (9)
- Norcross Cheap Apartments (10)
- Doraville Cheap Apartments (5)
- Sandy Springs Cheap Apartments (10)
- Chamblee Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Alpharetta?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Alpharetta?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Alpharetta?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Alpharetta?
Having trouble with Craigslist Alpharetta? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Hello, there, Georgia peaches, and welcome to the virtual one-stop shop for your Alpharetta apartment hunting escapades! Situated in the northern Atlanta suburbs at the feet of the majestic North Georgia Mountains and along the shores of the Chattahoochee River, Alpharetta is arguably the most scenic, affluent, and coveted suburb in all of “Hotlanta.” Interested in joining the nearly 58,000 proud peeps who call the city home? Of course you are! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because hooking people up with the dwellings of their dreams is what we do best (actually, it’s all we do!). But before we scour the listings for your future homestead, let’s take a moment to cover the basics about what life is really like in “Awesome Alpharetta …” See more
Finding cheap apartments in Alpharetta takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Alpharetta by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Alpharetta in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Alpharetta.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Alpharetta. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Alpharetta.