597 Apartments for rent in Lantana, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lantana Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lantana Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Lantana Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lantana Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Lantana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lantana Apartments with Parking (24)
- Lantana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Lantana Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lantana Furnished Apartments (9)
- Lantana Luxury Apartments (6)
- Lantana Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- South Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (9)
- Hypoluxo Apartments with Pools (12)
- Manalapan Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lake Worth Apartments with Pools (32)
- Atlantis Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ocean Ridge Apartments with Pools (9)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Pools (84)
- Lake Clarke Shores Apartments with Pools (2)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (11)
- Greenacres Apartments with Pools (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Lantana?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Lantana?
Bat boy lives! The two headed woman is having a baby! Ridiculous headlines like these once blared from the cover of the National Enquirer, which had publishing headquarters in Lantana, Florida. So if you ever want to blame somebody for the tabloid downfall of America, maybe you can point your finger at Lantana --or maybe not, since the magazine hasn't been published for years.
When you think of moving to South Florida, the first thing you probably think about is the great weather you've heard about. The good news is that everything you've heard is really true. To get an idea of how important the weather is down here, Lantana's population of 10,423 (2010 census) increases by 4,000 during the winter, when part-time residents called snowbirds migrate south and hide out until the rest of the country warms up again. Lantana is more than just a winter nest, however. It was the corporate headquarters for the National Enquirer until the late 1980's, and the town still has a corporate presence, with large-scale companies such as gaming manufacturer Benchmark Games. Essentially, however, you don't get the feel of corporate America here, but rather of Vacationland USA. This tiny town (it's only 2.25 square miles long) may have an energetic vibe, but underneath there's a relaxing, casual undercurrent that makes you feel like you've landed in the middle of a cool vacation movie, complete with palm trees, beaches, great bars and friendly people who are happy to live here. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Lantana means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Lantana could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.