228 Apartments for rent in Tequesta, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Tequesta Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Tequesta Apartments with Garages (4)
- Tequesta Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Tequesta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Tequesta Apartments with Parking (14)
- Tequesta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Tequesta Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Tequesta Furnished Apartments (11)
- Tequesta Luxury Apartments (2)
- Tequesta Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Jupiter Inlet Colony Apartments with Pools (3)
- Jupiter Apartments with Pools (94)
- Juno Beach Apartments with Pools (31)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Pools (7)
- Juno Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Jupiter Farms Apartments with Pools (4)
- Palm Beach Gardens Apartments with Pools (109)
- North Palm Beach Apartments with Pools (29)
- Lake Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Riviera Beach Apartments with Pools (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Tequesta?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Tequesta?
Tequesta is the home of legends. From actor Burt Reynolds to major leaguer Keith Hernandez to NFL Hall of Famer Joe Namath to PGA stars Mark Calcavecchia and Steve Morris, this little village has produced some major talent.
Once the home to the Native American tribe by the same name, Tequesta is an incorporated beachside village located along U.S. Route 1, just west of the Jupiter Inlet Colony and just north of Palm Beach. At the last census, 5,600 people shared this 2.2 square mile urban area, which includes sections of the mainland as well as some of JuniperIsland. Tequesta is in the northern part of Palm BeachCounty. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Tequesta means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Tequesta could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.