489 Apartments for rent in Stuart, FL with Pools
- Stuart Accessible Apartments (6)
- Stuart Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Stuart Apartments with Garages (24)
- Stuart Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Stuart Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Stuart Apartments with Parking (37)
- Stuart Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Stuart Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Stuart Furnished Apartments (18)
- Stuart Luxury Apartments (3)
- Stuart Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- North River Shores Apartments with Pools (3)
- Sewall's Point Apartments with Pools (2)
- Jensen Beach Apartments with Pools (12)
- Palm City Apartments with Pools (6)
- Ocean Breeze Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- Port Salerno Apartments with Pools (6)
- Hutchinson Island South Apartments with Pools (27)
- River Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hobe Sound Apartments with Pools (9)
- Port St. Lucie Apartments with Pools (96)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Stuart?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Stuart?
Nicknamed the Sailfish Capital of the World, Stuart, Fla., located on the Treasure Coast, is also rich in shipwreck lore and many a fortune hunter has dreamed of bringing up more gold and silver from the ships sunken in nearby waters. Good enough reason to move to Stuart? Perhaps not, but luckily it has more going for it than gold.
Stuart sits at the confluence of the Atlantic, the Intracoastal Waterway and the Okeechobee, which cuts a watery swath through the sate from the ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. Its reason for being is boating and marinas and fishing; you can't escape it. Located near the Port St. Lucie Inlet, you would think the town sprung fully formed from the deep. Indeed, 2.2 square miles of its total 8.5 mile area is water; that leaves plenty of sand bars to play on, and a number of neighborhoods built to house the 16,000 people who call this place home. During the 100 years of this little city’s existence, it has sustained damage from a number of hurricanes and a couple of tropical cyclones – if you know the difference, you may know far too much about storms! Residents proudly state that their town has never had a direct hit; that’s a good thing, it seems. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Stuart means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Stuart could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.