565 Furnished Apartments for rent in Safety Harbor, FL
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Safety Harbor (1)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Garages (3)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Parking (3)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Pools (6)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Safety Harbor Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Safety Harbor Luxury Apartments (1)
- Safety Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oldsmar Furnished Apartments (2)
- Clearwater Furnished Apartments (31)
- Palm Harbor Furnished Apartments (6)
- Dunedin Furnished Apartments (11)
- Feather Sound Furnished Apartments (1)
- East Lake Furnished Apartments (7)
- Town 'n' Country Furnished Apartments (3)
- Largo Furnished Apartments (7)
- Belleair Furnished Apartments (1)
- Citrus Park Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Safety Harbor?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Safety Harbor?
Inhabited since the stone age, Safety Harbor has been an influential sea port, safe haven for sailors and even one potential site of the legendary Fountain of Youth.
Safety Harbor, on the west coast of Florida, is as close to paradise on Earth as you're likely to find in the continental US. With a small town feel and rows after rows of palm tree lined lanes, this is a unique environment with a lot to offer. Only minutes from the gulf, beach life dominates the atmosphere; sun and fun are well known hallmarks of the region. See more
Furnished apartments in Safety Harbor can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Safety Harbor as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.