418 Apartments for rent in Coral Springs, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Coral Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Balconies (103)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Parking (94)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Pools (114)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (126)
- Coral Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Coral Springs Furnished Apartments (3)
- Coral Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Parkland Apartments with Garages (24)
- Margate Apartments with Garages (21)
- Tamarac Apartments with Garages (33)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (10)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Garages (19)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Garages (7)
- Sunrise Apartments with Garages (43)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Garages (64)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Garages (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Coral Springs?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Coral Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Coral Springs?
Who doesn't love a covered bridge?! Head to Coral Springs to traverse the only covered bridge in Florida!
Most people dream of living in an area with a serene atmosphere, with all of the modern amenities that make life convenient. Some people don't have to dream, because they pick Coral Springs as their home! For those in the know, Coral Springs is that perfect blend of well-ordered structures in harmony with surrounding nature. It is a mid-sized city located in the state of Florida and is the 15th largest city in the state - not too big but not too small. Some of the major draws of this city is the unbeatable combination modern amenities and a well-planned community. If ordered perfection is what you are searching for, then drop everything and head to Coral Springs now!
Having trouble with Craigslist Coral Springs? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Coral Springs apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.