156 Apartments for Rent in Plantation, FL with Parking
- Plantation Accessible Apartments (9)
- Plantation Apartments with Balconies (92)
- Plantation Apartments with Garages (35)
- Plantation Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Plantation Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Plantation Apartments with Pools (97)
- Plantation Apartments with Washer-Dryers (93)
- Plantation Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Plantation Furnished Apartments (11)
- Plantation Luxury Apartments (7)
- Plantation Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Sunrise Apartments with Parking (75)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Parking (47)
- Davie Apartments with Parking (53)
- Broadview Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Parking (13)
- Tamarac Apartments with Parking (49)
- Washington Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Roosevelt Gardens Apartments with Parking (1)
- Cooper City Apartments with Parking (26)
- Franklin Park Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Plantation?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Plantation?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Plantation?
Little known to many, Plantation has been the backdrop of several famous movie scenes, including Mary's family home in Theres Something about Mary and the pool scene in Caddyshack.
Plantation is a beautiful and idyllic small town on the east coast of Florida in Broward County. Its town motto is "Where the Grass is Greener," because it is. The environment is stunning, thanks to a good mix of beautiful swampland and stunning beaches. Its considered a suburb of Fort Lauderdale, but Plantation has become its own town, with a reputation for being a great place to live. The city is bursting with good public and private schools, including those at the elementary, middle and high school level. In 2008, Americas Promise Alliance, a youth non-profit started by Colin Powell, named Plantation one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People. It continues to be a wonderful place for people of all ages, even the old and crotchety, to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Plantation? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Plantation apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.