690 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in North Lauderdale, FL
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Lauderdale (13)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (20)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (11)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Parking (15)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (15)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- North Lauderdale Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- North Lauderdale Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Lauderdale Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Lauderdale (3)
- Tamarac 2 Bedroom Apartments (42)
- Margate 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Lauderdale Lakes 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Lauderhill 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Coral Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (75)
- Oakland Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Coconut Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Plantation 2 Bedroom Apartments (52)
- Pompano Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (88)
- Wilton Manors 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in North Lauderdale?
North Fort Lauderdale is connected to Ft. Lauderdale itself only by the Cypress Creek Canal, part of the city’s expansive canal system that earns it the nickname the "Venice of America."
Guess where North Ft. Lauderdale is located? That’s right, just north of Ft. Lauderdale itself. Bordered by the smaller cities of Tamarac and Oakland Park, North Fort Lauderdale has a suburban feel and tropical weather. If youre looking for year-round summer and a short drive to the beach, North Ft. Lauderdale is your kind of town. Plus, it's less tourist-centric than the rest of Ft. Lauderdale, and a short drive of about 20 minutes to the beach.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Lauderdale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in North Lauderdale are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in North Lauderdale near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in North Lauderdale that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.