158 Apartments for rent in Hialeah, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hialeah Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hialeah Apartments with Balconies (83)
- Hialeah Apartments with Gyms (51)
- Hialeah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Hialeah Apartments with Parking (112)
- Hialeah Apartments with Pools (68)
- Hialeah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (97)
- Hialeah Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Hialeah Furnished Apartments (9)
- Hialeah Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Garages (24)
- Miami Springs Apartments with Garages (3)
- Hialeah Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- Opa-locka Apartments with Garages (2)
- Virginia Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westview Apartments with Garages (8)
- West Little River Apartments with Garages (7)
- Country Club Apartments with Garages (10)
- Gladeview Apartments with Garages (3)
- Doral Apartments with Garages (231)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Hialeah?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Hialeah?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hialeah?
Six miles away from Miami Beach sits a sister city that’s a bit more “Old Florida” than Art Deco. Men in Speedos don’t reside here, unless they’re your eccentric neighbor, and celebrities are not walking the streets, unless their driver got lost.
This sister city is Hialeah (pronounced Hi-a-lee-a), a Seminole Indian word meaning “pretty prairie.” But don’t let the name or well-known neighboring city fool you, this densely populated city, in the Miami-Dade county area, is Florida’s 5th largest, with 236,000 residents.
While there are some larger homes built in and around the Hialeah area, typical housing in this city consists of apartment & townhome living or one-story, single family (homes.)
Having trouble with Craigslist South Florida? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Hialeah apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.