232 Apartments for rent in Key Biscayne, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Key Biscayne Accessible Apartments (2)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Parking (66)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Pools (61)
- Key Biscayne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Key Biscayne Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Key Biscayne Furnished Apartments (34)
- Key Biscayne Luxury Apartments (48)
- Key Biscayne Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fisher Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Miami Apartments with Garages (370)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Garages (80)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Garages (176)
- South Miami Apartments with Garages (4)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Garages (24)
- West Miami Apartments with Garages (5)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Garages (13)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Garages (14)
- Brownsville Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Key Biscayne?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Key Biscayne?
Got to get back now to Florida / Lay out in the morning Sun / Got to get back to Miami / Have a whole lotta fun - From "Going Back to Miami" by Blues Brothers
Key Biscayne is an island village that lies east of Miami. You know those picturesque little island towns with palm trees swaying in the breeze? That basically describes Key Biscayne, so it's definitely worth checking out in case you want to become one of the select residents here. See more
Key Biscayne apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.