601 Apartments in South Miami
- South Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (9)
- South Miami Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- South Miami Apartments with Parking (11)
- South Miami Apartments with Pools (10)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- South Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Miami Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Miami Luxury Apartments (1)
- South Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Garages (10)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Garages (70)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Garages (11)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Garages (16)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- West Miami Apartments with Garages (6)
- Westchester Apartments with Garages (3)
- Sunset Apartments with Garages (5)
- Kendall Apartments with Garages (40)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Garages (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in South Miami?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in South Miami?
I only came for two days of playing / But every time I come I always wind up stayin / This the type of town I could spend a few days in / Miami the city that keeps the roof blazon -- From "Miami" by Will Smith
South Miami was founded by people who just wanted to grow some avocados and mangoes. South Miami is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, approximately nine miles southwest of Miami. First incorporated in 1927, South Miami had a population of 11,657 in the 2010 U.S. Census. This is one scrappy little city! They have had their town nearly destroyed many times by hurricanes, from the first major recorded one in 1926 to Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and again when Hurricane Bonnie hit in 1998. But the town's residents have proven each time that they aren't going to let some little hurricane defeat them, and they always rebuild the town, better than ever.
South Miami is a short drive from Miami International Airport. U.S. 1 (Dixie Highway) runs through South Miami, and is a major commercial strip. See more
South Miami apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.