326 Apartments for rent in Miami Beach, FL with Garages
- Miami Beach Accessible Apartments (5)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Balconies (208)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Gyms (93)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Parking (326)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Pools (182)
- Miami Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (194)
- Miami Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
- Miami Beach Furnished Apartments (167)
- Miami Beach Luxury Apartments (96)
- Miami Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (60)
- North Bay Village Apartments with Garages (12)
- Fisher Island Apartments with Garages (5)
- Miami Shores Apartments with Garages (13)
- Surfside Apartments with Garages (30)
- El Portal Apartments with Garages (7)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (14)
- Biscayne Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- Bal Harbour Apartments with Garages (15)
- Miami Apartments with Garages (347)
- North Miami Apartments with Garages (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Miami Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Miami Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Miami Beach?
Having trouble with Craigslist Miami Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Sun, sand, bikinis and bass… sounds like a music video, or perhaps your new backyard! Miami Beach is an exciting mix of modern luxury and eclectic architecture. Whichever piece of it you prefer to partake in, Miami Beach is anything but ordinary. Living in a place where most people only ever dream of vacationing is certainly appealing, but if you’re going to make paradise your permanent address, you’ll want to make sure you’ve got the ideal pad. So grab your sunscreen, down a café con leche and let’s find you your perfect Miami Beach apartment! See more
Miami Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.