709 Apartments for rent in Margate, FL with Balconies
- Margate Accessible Apartments (2)
- Margate Apartments with Garages (17)
- Margate Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Margate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Margate Apartments with Parking (24)
- Margate Apartments with Pools (31)
- Margate Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Margate Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Margate Furnished Apartments (2)
- Margate Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Balconies (97)
- Tamarac Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Balconies (135)
- Parkland Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Watergate Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Balconies (51)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Margate?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Margate?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Margate?
Home of 202 golf courses within a thirty-minute radius, Margate is seated just over seven miles from the Atlantic ocean beaches. Margate's approximately 53,284 people are spread out on less than nine square miles.
Close to both Miami (36 miles away) and Fort Lauderdale (13 miles away), it's a prime destination for people to visit during holidays, and is a popular refuge for “snow birds” -- people escaping harsh winters for a warmer climate elsewhere. And who wouldn't want to spend winters here? Margate's average temperature in January only dips down to a mild 58.7 degrees, while summers tend to heat up, with the average July temperature rising up to a sultry 90.6 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Margate? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Margate renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.